1. All prices shown in our online shop b2b.2000network.com are to be understood as VAT and shipping costs excluded, and may be subject to typos. The correct price is the one indicated in the Proforma Invoice that you will receive via email after we have received and checked your order.
2. These goods are sold in stock, any claims must be communicated to the Seller within 8 days of receipt of goods.
3. The goods travel on behalf and risk of the customer.
4. The Customer must check the weight, quantity and condition of the packages upon receipt of the goods and note any anomaly on the delivery documents, before releasing them to the carrier.
5. The Seller does not accept returns that have not been previously authorized.
6. For any dispute the competent court is that of the domicile of the Seller.
7. By clicking on the "Submit Order" button, the Customer acknowledges that, after submitting the order, he will receive an invoice that summarizes the order. The Customer is responsible for paying the order (according to the method chosen in the "Shopping Cart" in the final summary phase) within 5 working days. After this deadline the order will be canceled automatically.
Shipping and Transportation
Shipping of your goods
1. In case you have requested and accepted a quotation by courier service from 2000 Network Srl, the shipment will generally be made within 3 working days from receipt of payment. The name of the shipping company used will be communicated to you when the quotation is sent. The "quotation by courier" includes all handling, packing and shipping costs. Our packaging guarantees the maximum safety during the shipping and transport phases.
2. In case you have NOT requested a quotation by courier from 2000 Network Srl, the transport of the purchased goods will be at your care and expense. 2000 Network Srl will make the goods available within 3 working days from receipt of payment. The management and packaging charges are usually included in the price. Our packaging guarantees the maximum safety during the shipping and transport phases.